View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 03:48 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentbad
You get what you deserve!

Ones mans heaven is not another's. Mine might be sitting on a beach listening to the waves rush in and out while watching the girls go by and partaking in my favorite substance to relax my mind, my heaven will be my heaven.

If I deserve some hell then running through a forest while being chased by a pack of wolves that eventually catch me, rip me apart and I get eaten alive. I can feel every rip and tear and at the moment I "die" I'm suddenly back to running through the forest again....repeat.

If heaven is sitting on a cloud watching angels play a harp then I don't want it. I don't particularly want to go to hell but watching angels play a harp for eternity would be for me!

I don't have a god, I believe we are all one, so there's no need for a god, there is a oneness, a oneness that needs to learn from all our experiences, good and bad, when I die I hope to experience my heaven.

G O D is only a personal review at a cellular level of creating.

We are already a light being communicating to a lower organic body that dies allowing us to then be ourselves...in light as an androgynous being unless you lived as an evil self....then you find yourselves in the animal light return communication.

HELL by religious science is a description of causing evil by burning the HOLY HEAVENLY ATMOSPHERE for HE is window (Hebrew term) and EL GOD.
Humans have only gone to HELL as a precept review of being chemically burnt by previous healed heavenly wavelengths. If you burn the chemical wavelengths...then human life/brain/chemicals also get burnt. This is the only way that any human inherits the condition.....given to us by evil occultism (science). Therefore you can only gain HELL whilst you are living...once deceased any form of radiation attack no longer can harm.