View Single Post
Old 17-11-2015, 06:40 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
This one is gonna freak you out (it freaked me out SO MUCH!).

I was staying over at my brother's house and he was showing me how he could speak into the Google Browser and get the responses to show, instead of typing it up.

He said he wanted to do it with his e-mails and general correspondence as well.

I suggested he use a program called 'Dragon Dictate' to do this.

My brother said he once owned the program on CD, but he wouldn't have a clue where it is now.

I forgot about that whole situation.

The next day, he asked me to collect some kindling for his fire from around the yard (he lives in a very bushy/forested area).

So, I went around collecting kindling and then went right down his back yard (unfenced) and went off into bushland for about 50 metres to get some larger pieces of branches..

I walked around...then, I saw something, partially obscured by leaves and twigs...it was shiny...

I picked it up and brushed all the dirt and leaves off it...

It was a broken CD...it was Dragon Dictate!

I immediately picked it up, ran back inside the house and showed it to my brother.

I could see all the colour draining from his face as he just sat there, shaking his head going "nah...nah...not possible....can't be....how the hell did you do that?"

I dunno.
That you were "attracted" there is already kinda weird, now if we start wondering if "someone or something" could've put it there for you is even more strange. It's like a proof of someone listening to you(a guide for example) or at least that attraction law does work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarleT
OK... here is the situation I am referring to. In 2013 during the months of January, February, March, April and May I was really busy with writing my final paper in order to graduate from the university. In my room, where I lived at that time, I kept 2 clocks, from which one was a wrist-watch (always with me), but the other one - a shelf clock. Well,... one day, when I left the university`s library I noticed that my wrist-watch has stopped at 12:40 pm. After visiting the library I went home by bus. When I got home, I noticed that my other clock also has stopped. To my suprise it showed the same time as my wrist-watch, namely, 12:40 pm. Honestly, this freaked me out. I have never ever seen that 2 clocks stop at the same time.
And yet another synch related to this one you mentioned that the necromancer noticed. And you apparently chose this quote unconsciously. Have you find out any special meaning to these numbers?

----------------------------

I can't think of any recent synch. But I remembered of one that happened some months ago:

I was just thinking how I'd spend some time before going to sleep and then for whatever reason my eyes were attracted to a book in my shelf. It was an illustrated biography(that to be honest I've never really read, bought it because of the pictures so I had some at hand for practicing drawing portraits from reference).

Anyways I thought to myself, "If only a movie w/you was airing right now I could try to practice a little while you're acting". Drawing someone from tv is an interesting practice as you don't have much time to do portraits or figures in detail, so you just get the gist of it, the aim it's to draw something that is recognizable, even if not fully developed. So I went to turn my tv on. First channel I see, there he was, in a movie I had already seen so basically I could ignore the plot and focus on practicing.

So I wondered why was that, why the synch. It's not like I was really from the beginning intending to practice using him as a reference, it was that his name got my attention in the book. I questioned why now, in that month. Apparently no specials dates related to him. (and to be honest any time his name gets my attention — you know those words and images we hear and see right before sleep? — there's something new about him or happening related to him.)

I decided to google to find info and as usual there was something. His father had joined a campaign to raise awareness about how his son had died and had been giving interviews about it all week* and was hosting an event about the cause in a couple of days after my synch.

*in channels of his country, it didn't get worldwide attention, the event and campaign were for their country specifically.

I find it really weird, because it is almost as if I had some mind alert set for anything about him. I consider it common to happen nowadays, 'cause I think this is the fourth or fifth time it does and it never fails. However it takes months to happen again and in fact it takes months to something new related to him happen(or news to emerge) as he died almost ten years ago.

Still in the end I'm confused as to why it happens and what I can actually do with "my findings". It's not like I'm a big fan of his work or that in the case of the synch I mentioned, I couldn't attend the event anyway(to far for me to go and also just learned about it few days before it was to happen and only because of the synch — there wasn't much talk about it) even though its subject was interesting for me.

I have yet to find if there is some important significance to these synchs.