View Single Post
Old 14-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Marie_O

Meeting People During Astral Projection...?

Hello all. I'm new here and am looking for some information, if that's ok. I've been experiencing something for a while that I think is astral projection. But more than that, I think I keep meeting up with a certain person. This is a person that I used to know and have kind of a weird connection with (nothing dramatic, just an old long-time friend). Does that happen? Can you meet up with people and have experiences with them? Please don't chase me out of here with forum troll spray; I swear I'm not making this up lol.

These experiences with this person are different from dreams. I can't explain how, I just know that I know the difference by the way it feels. I have dreams about this person once in a while, but then I have these other experiences that are more like meetings. There was a time where I figured I was probably just crazy (lol), but then I had an experience that I really couldn't deny or explain, and so now I'm just trying to understand it better.

I had what I knew was an experience (as opposed to a dream) when I felt sort of...pulled to a location. I didn't know where I was, but I saw this woman (she's actually connected in real life to the person I usually have these experiences with). It was obvious that she was waiting for me as though we had planned to meet. So, I went up to her and she began to show me around. We were in a park, but I didn't recognize it. We had a conversation; she did most of the talking, and I just looked around a lot and tried to figure out what was going on and why I was there with her. Off to the side and sort of in the distance, I noticed some weird structures that were like buildings, but not quite. We walked along a lake, we sat at a picnic table; she was friendly and kind - almost like she knew she'd have to show me around this strange place and she was happy to do so. After what felt like a long time, I asked her where we were, and she said "Kennebec!" I'd never heard of it and thought it must've been an area in her country (she's in BC, Canada, I'm in the US). When I woke up, Kennebec was so loud in my mind that I decided to look it up, and nothing came up in a search for Kennebec, BC, Canada. I found out that Kennebec is in WA (a state I've felt pulled to in a ridiculous way for a year or two now, for reasons that I can't even guess), and there's a park there. I did a google image search for the park and saw all the places I'd just walked with this woman while I was asleep. I saw the exact picnic table in the exact same surroundings; I saw the lake or river we'd just walked on with the same bridge and the same odd shape of the lake/river. I saw those oddly shaped building-like structures - it was a playground made of wood that sort of resembled a castle, but not really. I was there.

Most of these experiences occur in places I can't identify with any kind of internet search, but they're just the same. The communication is usually clearer because it's more...intense, for lack of a better word. So, does this happen? Is this astral projection? If you think I'm crazy, that's ok, but please be gentle lol. Some of the experiences I've had with these meetings have clued me in to information that I didn't know in my waking life, but turned out to be true, which was alarming to say the least, but it means that I'm at least not confusing this with regular ol' dreaming. So, I'm just trying to understand. If someone can point me to some reading that covers this specific aspect of astral projection (if that's what it is), I'd be very grateful. Any other insight would be appreciated as well.

Thanks so much!

Marie