View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 11:20 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValVan
How do you know there's no connection?
You said so yourself. Many indications in your post. To quote just a couple.

....."I feel that he doesn't care and bother about me. And I decided to move on, why do I still dream of him so often even though I don't think of him? Why did the feelings always came back?
.....I thought he was my twin flame, but due to his indifference, I started to believe that he was a karmic soulmate, but there's much karma !? There's no take and give? He did nothing wrong to me, and so didn't I."

Has he turned out to be any sort of soul mate? Does he seem to have that deep affinity that makes soul mates? Because, at the very least, soul mates are very good friends. They can be depended on.

....."By the way, we haven't seen each other for years, but still can't get him out of my mind. I know people say I'm wasting time, but I'm moving on,"

Standing back and looking truly honestly at your original post, do YOU think that's a relationship with things as they are? What your post tells me is that there's no further interaction with him. You want to move on, get him out of your mind. If you unplug something there's no connection.

Anyway I gave my sincere thoughts. If someone dealt with me like that I'd consider him gone, the thing over, and take action to get them out of my being.

Others may say something very different. Let's see. Let's hope so.

Bests to you,
love and peace,
L

Quote:
Are you God ?

Nope. She's my deputy.