View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 03:50 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by babaji
maybe i should get a pet, or something like that. since ive had two occurances of this working, it would definitely probably be in my best interests to try and recreate them, instead of searching for an elusive master.

I believe I should add that there is a TON of negative energy, blocking my heart center. I imagine, although I can't remember it well, I went through a lot, in childhood. this isn't some tiny amount , if thats what you might be thinking... there is an enormous heaviness and tightness in my heart area... its quite the ordeal, it seems.

Yeah! I love all pets, but cats are awesome :P. Go to the local SPCA/animal shelter and look for pets that need adopting! I never actively looked for a pet, I had several dogs pass through my life that I could have adopted but it just never worked out. But then I got my cat. He was a stray from a litter that my boss was fostering, they gave him to me as he was the last one that wasn't adopted. He's been my little buddy ever since. To a degree, I think the pets 'choose' you, so visit a few shelters, if they're around. And maybe just volunteering at a shelter/rescue could help too? It can be emotionally difficult, especially if it's not a no-kill shelter, but if you can't own a pet due to your living situation or otherwise, it could work as well.

As for your past trauma, I'm sorry to hear that. I truly hope you can ease the pain in your heart.