View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Master

I think that a child is still a child despite their eyecolor
Personally, my eye color changes constantly
one moment it can be brown with a ring of green, the next it can be the color of a hot fire, the following it could be gold, a sapphire blue, a deep violet, etc. I can also choose to devoid it of color, leaving it a deep gray.
monotonous...- well if you had black eyes, some people would be afraid of you. they would turn you away.. after the *th time of asking to be let in.. you would become afraid if you told any more that pleading, and you would lose the plea in your voice if you gave up already but were trying in desperate hope. oftentimes the blackening of the eyes is a sign of a very weak flame as I've found in my task as a keeper of the light, typically meaning the person has given up.

personally.. I've met a black eyed child. I let her into my home. She had asking for a drink of water, and when I gave it, she cried. As I extended my energy (I'm a healer) I noticed many entities rooted on her, making her presence repelling. instead of casting her out, I casted the spirits away from her, and her eyes changed to a light green-blue color. Had I not cast them out, they would've most likely spread through my home as well, but I have long experience with spirits and could handle them fairly easily. There are many reasons a person's eyes will change black, however darkness is simply a deprivation of light and thus can quickly change.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/