View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 04:17 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

I'm sorry you're going through this, "hauntings" are never discovered with open arms and people are rarely ready and prepared. Nobody just expects to encounter such an ordeal.

First of all you have to remember they have no power unless you give them power through the energy of your fear and other negative vibes that tend to attract and feed them. The entity backed off when you told it to go away in your head because it/he/she probably doesn't understand boundaries, didn't realize they were crossing a line, and respected your request.

Energetic beings don't have a definitive beginning or end physically like we do with our flesh and their perception is often on a different level then that of our own. Just as we don't understand everything about them and their world, they don't understand everything about us and our world. Often even if they seem or feel menacing they're still more afraid of you then you are of them.

So teach yourself how to overcome the fear that arises when they're freaking you out like that. Contact a paranormal counselor or shaman in your area, just google it if you don't know of one off hand. Ask them for advice. Just remember, you're the one who is in charge and you must be firm and express that.

Hopefully everything works out for the best here......I'm going through some pretty whacked out things myself. Once I realized I could either tell them to kiss my butt or learn to accept them and discover more about their world I was fine but it was ******* getting there.