Thread: Crystal Skulls
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is so much out there about those crystal skulls and the origins of them, like all things that are ancient they are part of the past that maybe we will never understand. I have to wonder if we do need to understand it all, years to come new people will look back on what we made and wonder on it.

I do not feel that a set of skulls would hold an energy within them if all found, unless there is someone with them to do the activation. Machines as of now need a source of power and most times a switch to turn them on with.

If there was truly something to a powerful energy that could change things would we not have already found it. Too is it something we should find, or is the past best left there in the past ?

Like all things we collect many are mass produced and at times in places where we might not be in line with how we view things should be done, it is us that puts the LOVe and energy into what we get.

We might get a crystal skull that is mass produced in an assembly line, and that came from mining conditions that we might not agree with, yet it still calls to us and we have it. From this we change the energy around it

When I look at a skull that is what holds our brain that part of us that that makes us human. When we find a skull that opens up a part of our inner being, that I feel is outside the brain. Its something that opens the doors to our Soul.

If we change the skull to a dragon there again is a shift in energy as our brain takes us past the "skull" at the base level to something mystical and magical in the dragon.

Lynn