View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I’ve been going through a spiritual awakening since last April. It’s been a really difficult time and I have only in the last few months figured out what’s been going on. I think I’ve moved onto a new phase. I say think as I’m not sure. A few weeks back, I came back from shopping and within an hour I’d lost all my physical energy and for the next four days I could barely function. Fortunately I was on leave so didn’t have to cope with work.

The day before I was to return to work, I sat down in my chair, snuggled up with some blankets and relaxing music and I noticed that my feet were unusually warm. My feet are more or less permanently cold, so it was really noticeable. Next thing I knew this warmth energy started moving up my legs, round to my back up to my shoulders, into my head, down to my throat chakra, heart chakra and solar. I could literally FEEL this energy, I wasn’t imagining it, I didn’t ask for it to happen, I wasn’t meditating. I could feel the warmth and energy enter into each chakra. It lasted about an hour. It was very much like the energy I feel when having cranio sacral therapy.

After it had finished, I noticed that I’d got my energy back and over the next week or so began to feel stronger in myself physically but not 100%. I also felt, very keenly, a sense of emptiness, a void, hollow feeling in my solar plexus. Like I had no identity, I’d somehow lost the essence of me. After this above healing, that sense of me came back a little bit but I’m still feeling this emptiness. I’ve noticed that throughout the initial stages of the awakening I was feeling extreme anxiety which went on and off for months. I’ve not had any of that for a few months now.

Something happened yesterday, a stressful situation which was the same as a situation that happened last July and I could barely function I was that stressed. Now I’m thinking, so what, if it happens we’ll deal with it and I’m not going to worry about it. Quite a profound change. So I feel all the trauma and stress I’ve had in life has gone but so has all the good positive stuff.

Has anyone been through this awakening that could shed some light?

This feels normal for awakening. I recall each charka had a 'event' around it when it 'came on line'. Each one was different. The lower charka's were the hardest for me, the upper chakra's were just fascinatingly bizarre. When my crown opened it felt like I had giant tarachula spiders crawling around on my head - it was so strong I even asked people if they could see what was on my head.

Enjoy this part of the ride :) It will go away soon enough and just be a memory. What we humans tend to notice the most is differentials - the difference between how things were and how they are now. But soon all which is new becomes ordinary and we can't notice the difference anymore.
You'll keep upgrading and coming 'on-line'. Enjoy the process - it's quite the ride!

You are lucky you only had 4 days energy drained - I had 6 weeks laid up on the couch feeling like the life force energy had been drained out of me.
Try shielding when you go out in public, and ground also - search for those terms here or google them if you don't know what they mean. Both practices will help you get control over your energy field and physical energy in your body.