View Single Post
Old 26-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803
me to, how long does these things last? Will you be able to have a nice rythm of sleep and able to plan workouts or will the enrgy allwas jump up and down?

Its best to listen to yourself and your own process and what it wants of you. Its all about listening to you and your bodies needs. Self first, life comes from that awareness, then you live the realizations. Sleep, for me was always disrupted ongoing until I came through the physical body awareness and putting more of that into action. If you have energy to do little things to take care of yourself and you have the time, you can squeeze in self care in all what is happening. I mean I took care of myself but I had to ride out the process, which can be quite a lengthy process if your doing it as separate integration.

I think the old energy was more go with the flow and what was meant to be will be, but personally now I think that wave of people who moved through this are now modelling the fact that awareness can actually take care and manage the whole space if your taking really good care of yourself in it.

In my process I was so involved emotionally, letting go, so deeply immersed in this way, I barely could think straight. But again you and your process may not be as consuming.

My advice would be to manage and support your self care, as much as possible so your in good shape to manage the other stuff.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder