View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Thank you for saying that.It means a lot to me.I only have 3 friends(including you,I made a new one this month yay ! ,4 if we count god but I am not sure if he even gives a damn about me )

Another important thing friend and I really want to clear it to you.Your help in answering my questions from Shivji means a lot to me and it adds so much value to my life that it gives me another reason to live (believe it or not ,I am being truthful) BUT (this is the part I want I want to stress and to be as clear as possible) if it is painful for you to ask my questions to Shiv ji or if you don't want to ask my questions to Shiv ji for ANY reason or If Shiv ji does not respond to my question when you ask it then (in all 3 cases) no problem my friend,I understand ,and we will still be friends no matter what and I do not want to force you in any way.

I will check out the link and the upanishad you mentioned ,I love reading new things about Spirit/God and Soul so thank you so much for sharing it.

Here is the question ,and I repeat it again ,if you don't want to ask it for ANY reason or if Shiv ji does not respond to it then I understand ,my dear friend,no problem at all.

The question was: Shiv ji,Is there any Siddhi or yogic way to talk to the one god (many people like Cris ,Neale and other yogis can) ?

If you don't want to ask it then no problem my friend

My plan was that Parvati Mother ji mentioned in one text about channeling siddhi that can allow one to talk to his/her ista devta ,So if Shiv ji says there is no siddhi to talk to the absolute one god then we will ask about the method to acquire that channeling siddhi mentioned by Parvati Mother ji.

Love you.Have a great day !
So, you want to know why I can't do it?

First off, the questions you ask are just way too convoluted that even if I were to ask Shiv-ji, I wouldn't understand the questions myself...but do I need to because I'm not answering them anyway? I still can't get into a relaxed state because I can sense your overwhelming anxiety through your words...and I need to be totally chilled and blissed out first.

Second, I could say "God told me to tell you to f*** off" but you wouldn't believe God could say something like that, would you? guess again...c'mon, it is Lord Shiva we are talking about here...He really isn't what you think...He'll eat you alive just as easy as love you...but of course, only a Shiva Bhakta can know this...it changes nothing, however...So, he isn't all that co-operative...at best, I get "tell him to go meditate and that's it" and at worst "what I have to say is ONLY for your ears, so tell him to get lost".

Having the ability to channel Devi put up against another's ability to channel Shiva isn't gonna work...they will both see it as the person asking for "proof" this is all real and can be done...then they will both screw with every attempt to be measured and verified by a disbeliever a million ways til Sunday...