View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 01:34 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Falling
And SerpentQueen, I would say that the guy you described could be your twin flame, as you don't always have to have a romantic relationship. But I have read so many posts on here saying that the relationships between twin flames isn't supposed to be a romantic one, but I couldn't disagree more. In my eyes the relationship between twin flames is the purest love you could think of. I think alot of the people who post that it can't be romantic is just a case of negativity. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" can totally be applied there.

I already know without a doubt who my twin is. It's been my experience that you have that instant knowing, and even if you are skeptical minded and second guess your inner knowing, the universe has a way of clonking you over the head again and again and again until you have zero doubt and makes it terribly obvious.

Meanwhile my twin was there with me in spirit when I met the other guy, so you could say we met him together, which is another reason it felt like a particularly important meeting, not just for me but for the two of us.

I agree that it is the purest love you can think of. My personal experience has been wildly romantic, but I can't say for others. I find the mere act of daily living to be wildly romantic, so maybe that's who I am and it's simply manifested in who he is and what we are together, times two?

I think what the others meant is that the twin relationship doesn't always mean you get married and share an earthly life under the same roof, raising kids etc, and I'd agree with that. I really hate to make generalizations; I can only talk about my own experience. In my own experience, there are harmonious soul mates for that purpose.