View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Ascender

The problem I see is how do you prove loa works or doesn't work either way? I think the op brings up good points, as in cases of people with mental illness or who have what is referred to in the DSM-5 as "grandioso" ideas about themselves? Well if loa is an unbiased, working law, wouldn't someone become what they believe, regardless of if they have a mental illness or not?

The other problem, is in the case of supposed working examples of loa, how do you prove that it was the loa that caused them to get what they want and not something else? I mean, how do you know for sure?
People can list examples of it working, but there are plenty of examples of it not working as well, can you really explain those away? How can you be sure your explanations are correct? There's too many variables to prove anything by how I see it.
Plus, how come nobody ever talks about specifics of loa? Such as how long does it take for it to happen to still be loa? How long do you wait? If I visualize something and 30 years later it happens, is that still loa? Nobody ever talks about time, and nobody ever talks about the fact that we are in a co-creation, creating along with all the other souls on Earth and how we affect each other in co- creating. I'd like to see these teachers address that, because nobody ever does.