View Single Post
Old 28-12-2018, 05:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am exactly the same, my friend and I am having this very discussion with inavalan in another thread.

If I create my own reality, then it stands to reason that I can make everybody in the world give me all their money and worship me as a queen, no? How come that never happens?

If I create my own reality, then I would be able to stop all wars, feed all the starving people (with the money everybody else gives me)...or I can make a rogue asteroid hit the Earth and blow us all to kingdom come...and I am still waiting for armageddon, seriously.

What is it that makes me personally responsible for the actions of a murderer? thus condoning their actions by affording absolutely no liability, accountability or responsibility? but wait..they did not kill, because I did, creating the reality that I do...It is totally absurd.

As for this "we are all connected" thing... that is just saying we belong to the same species and that is it! However the variations of genetic expression within the species is what differentiates us..separating us, if you will.

We cannot live in the world of consciousness and hope to ever be able to express this on the 3D, physical plane because it just doesn't work that way...but many still try, but it is something which cannot be reproducible as for another to understand it in any way possible...yet this hasn't deterred those who belong to the new age movement from doing so.
I agree that the concept taken in a literal way doesn't make any sense. The way I see it, when I think of myself as being responsible for creating my own reality, I believe my responsibility lies with my interpretation of what is, my thoughts, feelings and actions in the matter. If someone curses at me, it is I who may interpret it as offensive or not. I am not responsible for that person's choice in cursing, but I am responsible for interpreting it as a curse and feeling negative in any way. Those are things which I may choose to change about myself and my own interpretation in the future.