View Single Post
Old 15-10-2018, 11:38 AM
Badcopyinc

I’ve acted like this before. Not because I was taken. Or because I was acting with my penis. Actually the one time I did was during a streak of celibacy.

You could have felt fear for more than one reason. I’ve had nothing but poopy experiences with women my whole life. Of course all stemming from my mother. Issues I haven’t dealt with at that stage in my life. And my own internal projections. I’ve acted like this toward someone who I was into because she reminded me too much of an unhealthy ex. Same sign and a lot of the same narcissistic tendencies. I’ve done this when women were into me and I was still moving through pain from a year or two prior.

But looking back I wasn’t healthy enough to even try and date then. Granted you can’t blame a dog for shying away from people when all he knows is pain. It’s hard to keep opening up fully to give love a chance and keep getting hurt. Or least that’s how I thought about it back then.

The way I see things now is more along the lines of it doesn’t matter why others do what they do. It’s more of me living my life without letting another change my state.