Thread: THE HOLY GRAIL!
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 09:29 PM
Ascender
So after consulting a few math experts, I have yet to find out (Y=X^2). I am still wanting to learn how you measure one but put it on the back burner for now.

I was mulling over ancient symbols and possible relations to this same line. I kept seeing allot of uses back then with two A's, ARA, ATA, AKA, ASA, etc... It perked my interest because the image of the star of DAVID (another two pyramids shapes and D's make a circle), with the two triangles in opposite.

I had also been tossing around the possibilities of a mirrored pyramid. This whole thing has been about the letters in order and (like math) what you do on one side of a line has to be done to the other. So I just decided to draw in the upside down pyramid with pencil and see just what it looks like, and as soon as my ruler hit the mark it lined up with the horizontal line in the circle to complete the A shape. I thought ok this is something, and decided to try ARK as I already has the A and the R, but everything needs to stay within the 4 square inches and letters in order. I had remembered trying a concept of ARK with the K turned to the left, but it just didnt make any sense to me how it would fit with symmetry or philosophy so I dropped it.

I started at the top middle and lined it up with what at the time I was thinking the middle left. But it was the line coming from the eye of RA (.5 inch higher). It all fit perfectly though, the shape of this right here >"K" even shows a gap between the tip of the V and the line.