View Single Post
Old 23-08-2018, 07:36 PM
Master
Hi,

When I gaze on a whitish wall, eventually the air takes on a 3D quality and I can see symbols written with yellow light but they're too tiny for me to take a really good look. If those symbols were larger, I could write them down and meditate with them one by one.

What you could do is gaze on a light coloured wall, let your eyes soft focus and maybe you'll see the same writing again. Hopefully the symbols will be large enough so you can write them down.

When you mentioned the Crystal Power book, I had a flashback because I too have the book. Years ago, I made the Atlantean power rod and it works very well for healing. I used it on myself and felt heat in the area I had the crystal pointed at. I also used it on my cats and have felt it vibrate as it worked on healing a cat. I also use the rod to cleanse and charge other crystals.

As to why you saw the symbols could mean that you had a life during Atlantean times.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)