View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Guide

^^^^ I agree with you 100%. Long before I ever heard of past lives, I was more religious from my upbringing. My dads best friend was a Pentecostal preacher with a bunch of kids like us, and we attended their church. I had never heard of past lives. My dad was remarried, and I lived with him. I use to pray and pray....why God, why did my mom leave, why don't I have a mother? I use to get so sad watching all these other young people like myself, shopping on weekends with their moms, and kids. I was always alone. Then one morning, as I was going back to sleep....I had the weirdest thing happen. I wasn't quite asleep you see, my head had just hit the pillow and my eyes had just closed, and there was a vision or dream of a scene very clear. It looked like the past, present and future were all plying out at the same time! The scene was from an older era....an old stone house and garden. There was a man, I knew from childhood...and a little girl. The little girl looked shocked to see me. The man, said something along the lines of, see how things have been since you have been gone? I looked over at the little girl, who was sitting with her knees underneath her, wearing a dress and staring at me. I knew instinctively what was going on....and in that moment....I felt ashamed and wanted to get the hall out of there. I did, too....I sat straight up in bed, bewildered.

I have had many messages from dreams like this since. It's never candy coated, and sometimes hard to digest. I do believe that was the answer to my prayer...