View Single Post
Old 14-10-2018, 10:32 PM
Lepus

Hello

It's essential to say goodbye during every session with a planchette. I would assume the same would apply with a pendulum. Many make the mistake of leaving the ouija board unattended simply because the planchette began moving or when the player asked the spirit to move an object. And allowing it to move an object is inviting them to enter in the mundane which is usually why many homes end up being haunted. I would make sure to have the proper skills and experience to banish any entities before making any contact with the spirit world. Right now I communicate with ghosts via app. I've purchased several from my android. I was thinking of using my ghost communicator app while having an ouija board session someday.

I never understood why many stores sell them and classified as toys for ages 8+. I know here in my state they have them in Toys R' Us. However, the stores are shutting down, and across the country, which is great. Most parents shop online to purchase toys for their children anyway. So they don't have to be concerned about having ouija boards on display in the kids section for anyone to purchase.

I've thought burning the ouija board was never a good idea. I have a couple of techniques in mind on how to remove entities. However, there's one technique or ritual that requires more practice in my end. It's the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.

Lepus