View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Master
Sangress,

Well, this slack-jawed Neanderthal does recognize and appreciate giving when she sees it, so whatever your motives, thanks.

I also appreciate a kind of scrupulous self-editing you do when you state things so that it's only what you have experienced and no more. Here's to scruples!

Now, that's all the sucking up I'm doing for today. I do have a few follow-up questions.

(1.) If a fairly dense (red) energy were intermittently pumped into the aura, wouldn't it slow down the movement of the aura by itself, assuming the aura was a lighter/faster energy than red? Although I would think there would be some blending, even a layer of denser energy closer to the body as it "mixed".

I understand your discussion of bringing down the "clean" energy through the crown to circulate out the dense energy. The problem for me is that if these huge influxes of energy just happened, they've damaged, physically and energetically, around the pituitary/pineal and the brain, so bringing in more energy tends to re-damage those areas. I can do it after I'm sort of rebalanced, but it's like I never catch up.

I have tried bringing down many different energies, and white or even yellow energies over-stimulate everything in the brain again. At night, I can't sleep and some painful symptoms come back. I just wish I could come to my own understanding of the "real" energetic/spiritual cause of these blasts, because no matter what I do, I'm always just dealing with the after-effects.

(2.) What you said about white energy around the third eye made sense too. I do think there is a kind of preparation for receiving that happens.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I've wondered why I never experience (see or hear) anything negative at all. I've never felt a cold sensation, never seen a shadow person, never seen a full apparition. It's only been orbs, and I don't see them as negative. The worst was a few nosy astrals, maybe some poking around that wasn't totally "authorized".

I feel like I am in a cocoon somehow. I'm sure there is a reason for it--probably one that I planned/initiated myself. I just sometimes feel a whole lot of negative is being filtered out.

That's all.

Sure has been crazy up in here the last few days. I can't say I understand most of what it's about. Not sure I want to. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

I'm confused by the arguments that used to be here (talk about Big Brother). On the one hand, most of us are too stupid to understand what's going on, what you know, what you're offering. On the other hand, we all have nefarious motives for getting you to provide the information and will harm you, imprison you for it.

Which is it? Are we too stupid or incredibly smart and evil? Hey, you don't have to answer that. Just giving you a little **** to even out the kissing up I've apparently been doing!

Ta ta.

Lora