View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 02:41 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I ask because I had one and I feel terrible. I had dreams of the child before I even got pregnant and now family members said they did too. I feel terrible and like I made a horrible mistake. The reason was the father was not in agreement but it has been a lesson for me to trust my own dreams and knowing : (

You have the wrong outlook on life your outlook is gain or loss win or lose conquer or Concord type of mentality which is very common especially in Western Society however it is a mentality that guarantees turmoil because you cannot when constantly you have experienced loss because everything is Captain balance their opposites Darkness only exists because light exists movement only exists because the Stillness exists/Tech
And so you look at the situation as "you made the wrong decision you killed someone that could have been a full grown person with a family and equal to you in every way but they're not because you made the wrong decision"

And that is unfortunately the gain or loss conquer or be conquered mentality and that's not how life works. What you did was you made a decision based off of calculations you made in your head to where you convince yourself that the best choice of action would be to terminate the pregnancy and so you did now rather it was the right decision or not that's irrelevant at this point because what you need to understand first is the gravity of the action before you tag a moral price tag on it.
And what you did was you terminated a fetus that had the potential to be a bum on the streets or the next president doesn't matter because it never got that far it was just a fetus if you were to apply the same logic you've been using to the situation on to a different scenario in life it would be the equivalent of

a family of six that are starving and a man walks up to them and hands them one grain of wheat from a wheat plant and they obviously look at him and say they're going to die if I don't get something to eat and he looks at them confused and says I gave you an entire field of wheat why are you complaining?

And so in that allegory we can see how potential is just part of the imagination and not the reality