View Single Post
Old 21-09-2019, 11:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
Or may be is it my ego which is freaking out ? The loss of self is what i am fearing ?

But what should i do

Seems that those in the know of such matters are on a vacation!

Well, first thing is that if you feel discomfort and sudden intense heat, the kundalini is apparently moving through the Pingala or solar channel. The physical remedy is to sleep on your right side, thereby opening the left nostril. The Prana flow then will cajole the kundalini to take the benign path.

The actual problems however go much deeper than the physicality and have to do with inner cleansing of consciousness or our state of being. If you have time, go through the thread ‘kundalini & chakras’ under Spiritual Development. Many of your apprehensions are addressed there.

Ultimately, purity of being and an aspect of childlike trust, allowing the Divine to do Its will, without any resistance or fear on our part, is the key. Easier said than done, however.

I’d say, please do not employ any forced yogic technique. However, if the kundalini has gotten activated on its own, know that you cannot stop it. You can however allow it to move through the Ida or cool/lunar channel or better still through the Sushumna, the central funnel. And how to do this? You cannot! The child in you alone can! In innocence.

Prayers move mountains. What’s the kundalini? The prayer however must be without any hesitation or doubt!

Always a catch! Such is life