Thread: "A Touch"
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Have you ever got an impression/vision/message from touching a person or being touched by a person?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

About 9 years ago I was walking thru the grocery store and as I went down the aisle there was an elderly man standing there looking at the canned goods. I walked past him very close (to avoid someone else going down the aisle the other way), I might have slightly brushed him with my elbow but I'm not sure it happened all so fast.

In that instant I suddenly saw flashes of different images of this man throughout his life. I saw images of him with family, him in the military in combat, I also felt sorrow, pain and suffering, sadness - a huge rush of emotions all at once. So many images one after another. It was only a few seconds but it was powerful, it was kinda scary (never had that happen before). I stopped dead in my tracks and just stood there. The images had stopped and the emotions quickly left me. I turned around and just looked at this man, and he was still looking at the canned goods, totally unaware of anything unusual. I was only about 5 feet away from him at that point.

Never had it happen again. Maybe it will one day, I have been working on opening my abilities. But for now it was just one time.