View Single Post
Old 16-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Master
yes, it usually is a team who does the emailing, quite normal, when you grow bigger you haven't the time anymore for that. There's nothing you can do about it, comes with the territory. If you let a team or VA do that stuff you have more time to do what you like and were born to do and reach more people. If you have to do everything yourself you have barely time left to do the thing you really have to offer.
As soon as I can, I want to get a VA in as well. It isn't any other way, it will free me up to offer more of what I'm here to do, and to reach more people.

As for the cards, I think they resonate so well with me as I'm a pagan, have done witchcraft a number of years, and studied all that comes with that extensively. For myself, but also because I had a web-shop for pagans & witches. And I wanted to know what I was selling, the meaning and so on.
But I was into having that shop as I was busy with it myself, so it was more an extension of me.
After a number of years it felt too restricting, it missed things and I shifted to do other things. But the affinity and love for paganism & shamanism remained, and of course the wisdom I've gained from it.
That's also how I know about the drum for instance. I made my own, have used it for sound healing on other people during workshops and privately too, and I myself have had sound healings too. So I know how deep a drum goes, what it can do.

I think when it comes to that it is up to the owner of a deck to explore for themselves. Some might not give a toss to hear such things.
In a way it's just letting it in. Like the Trader, I love that card SO much! That's because I have lived abroad in Indonesia, have a love of cultures. I know what it's like to shop around on a bazar / market like where he's standing, I used to frequent similar places in Jakarta and other places in Indonesia.
A few years ago a similar experience in Marrakech, Morocco. It SO resonates with me to see that card :)
I can almost taste the fresh peppermint tea again, or a small glass of really strong coffee. My mouth is watering as I type now, hihi. The memories of haggling, the joyful vibe and the pleasure both parties have in that, which is the energy exchange the card speaks of I guess.

Other cards is new exploring to me as well, like the She-Wolf. But reading it, I can feel the message and energies in my body, and it resonates with my 100%! I've drawn that card so many times to represent my soul energy/ essence. And reading it, all I can say is "Yes!"
But I wasn't familiar with the concept until I got this deck.

Maybe it's partially to do with doing so many readings these days. When I got the Goddess & Sirens and the Gods & Titans decks in I had a bit of a problem with the cards at times. The booklet gives the legends, the myth. But that doesn't always give a concrete interpretation.
So I read each description as I drew a card and let the energies trickle through me, really taking it in, absorbing it. And then I FELT the message, and I wrote it down in the book.
I don't think I could do that before i did so many readings, not sure, mabye I simply didn't think of it.
What I've also learnt is that much is a matter of trusting you instinct, not doubting your intuition. At first I was quite nervous and a bit scared to do readings for others. Now I don't even think about it no more.

Anywho, going to retire for the evening :)
Done an awful lot of typing today, worked on finishing my 2nd book. My fingers have had it, hihi