View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 01:09 AM
Master

im more than a little confused. I wanted you for so long and i know things aren't over between us not by a long shot, but still I'm like just ambivalent right now. Like I mostly don't even know to care? It was a hard winter I guess...

Things are almost back to an even keel although my butt hurt for a while. I'm wondering if I'm reacting to liquor fumes or if it is just all the stress I've been under lately? Or just the fact that for a little while I was eating way too much? I guess it is better that I can't pin it down sigh.

But well they've given me two dates (again), ides of marach and beginning of may... now that i've learned not to heed the signs I'm busy trying not to get lost in the dates again. Although ides of marach seems like a clear invitation from someone I once met, I guess I'm just reveling somehow in the lack of desire to be needy for someone and I'm not sure I want that to end! Before I woulda jumped all over it but now? I dunno!

And what with you being just a little outspoken for the moment at least it is confusing... well gotta run, haveta decide whether i'm going out to the bar tonite or whether I just wanna rest.