View Single Post
Old 21-11-2017, 10:51 PM
Seeker

The goddess and her blessings.

In my opinion, I had a rather difficult childhood and as I grew up, I had no idea how I'd ever find a satisfactiory position in the adult world. As it turned out, I believe that I have received some considerable and exceptional good luck [blessings]which I am profoundly grateful for and quite a bit of this could be considered under the realm of the goddess. The problem is that once we have received some good luck, we desire and fervently hope for some more good luck or blessings like even an addiction. If we receive some good luck once, we so much want it again. The quesion is what to do about it? The answer can only be to give something. If we give something, well we can at least think that in our simple and faliable way, we could deserve something in return. We can get nothing from nothing. In the meanwhile, we just have to continue on with our life as best we see fit. Life even just lived is a wonderful gift and we need to appreciate it as such. Well my life is planting and growing trees and selling a bit of environmentally correct wood and oh yes, how I look forward to those somehow random blessings! Can I ask the question, how to be noticed by the goddess, what to give and oh how so dangerous, can I expect anything? Of course I know the rule is to expect nothing but I'm a human and suffer from human frailty.