View Single Post
Old 31-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosannarose

Is there anyone here experiencing similar symptoms to me who would be open to sharing/discussing there situation

I have that tingling too on top of the head,sometimes when i meet someone new(a stranger on a spiritual path) it gets stronger as we talk.It can get very strong at times and it changes from tingling to a pressure and other times its like a candle flame on top of my head without heat,just fluttering like a candle.It feels good

I feel in in my feet and hands too.The feet sensations can get warm and sometimes i get a quick dart of pain.My feet and legs sometimes move and jerk when i am relaxed.I have similar feelings in my hands and a few times while doing tai chi I have felt a cool breeze coming from my hands and spiraling around my hands.

I dont need much sleep either but I went through a time when I was very tired and needed lots....my dreams can be vivid and I had 5 dreams that came true which was freaky but nice.

Iv drifted away from people in my life too kinda like you and your job.

My heart has the strongest sensations at the moment.this is hard to explain but I feel so good in my chest that its unbearable(not really the right word)....the feeling is so beautiful that I can go into a trance for hours if I want

Theres pressure and tingling on my forehead that can spread down my nose and over my whole face.

All of these feelings happen in everyday life while im wide awake but if im in a trance there is a floaty cloudy fluidity to everything and when I inhale its like inhaling love into my lungs and chest....I Love it all