View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Newbie ;)

I Totally agree with H:O:R:A:C:E and had a personal experience with that kind of energy over half my life ago (in my 60's now).

I was taking a trail out of campground several weeks After tourist season ended(I think that was relevant !) I'd been traveling and camping for a couple of weeks and always felt joy everywhere Else I'd hiked. At that place I only got 300 feet up the trail and I suddenly felt "spooked" and "creepy". I was quite stunned and confused so I just sat right down on a log and looked around. I had learned to meditate by that time in my life and after I sat down I just went sort of "blank"....but I kept looking around. I think my aura must have been one big question mark as I sat there. A couple of minutes later only 20 or 30 feet away I began to see a gnome. He just plain materialized into visible right in front of me until he looked like a old storybook illustration in full 3-D. At that time in my life I didn't even Believe in them yet...so he gave me Quite a brain-altering thrill. After I'd Seen him he then just faded back out . It was quite obvious to me my question was answered,as to why I felt watched and spooked; and the little ones didn't want me there. I got the sense it was "their time". It wasn't "personal" at me, they were just finished with people being in their woods(for that year) . They probably had hikers alllll summer long and had repairs to do. giggle. :)

You could give them an offering of seeds,oatmeal,honey,cream,dried fruit or even beer(not kidding) . Across Europe homesteaders used to do that so the wee folk would look after their crops and livestock. I've Read they don't like salad though,as they are somewhat connected to Growing green things and not fond of plants killed before their cycle is done as an offering. SO,maybe go ask for an insight into a better time of year or just check from time to time and see if the bad feeling lifts.