View Single Post
Old 17-11-2017, 11:18 AM
Master
Yes I do feel like a lot of my dreams have been focused around seduction, there was a lot of sexual encounters in the dreams which I took as an integration of energies; but now you say that I can see that pattern. It's like I have in the past enjoyed this power play I guess, but now I have been wanting to let go of that, and be free of similar thought patterns etc that make me feel bad about myself and guilty. I thought there may be some significance in the poppy seeds, but yes it did seem like gibberish lol.

Yes I can see that, I feel debilitated a lot in life and work myself up about doing things, but then when I do it, it's no-where near as bad as I thought; so I've got to let go of this self doubt too. I feel like when I let myself be taken over in a sense by lower energies such as seducing someone for the sake of it rather than an act of love (in my dreams may I add haha), or doubting myself, my energy feels tarnished and like it invites more negativity which then makes me feel bad about myself, and is a vicious cycle.

I have been noticing over the last week or so that I keep experiencing this up and down feeling so hopefully I can get to the bottom of it! Thanks Horace.