View Single Post
Old 21-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Master

Here is a channeled answer regarding triple numbers: See Question #6

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=40847

But I wanted to add, that this 3:00 waking up thing, from my perspective, is someone from the other side waking you up and wanting to speak to you. My guides tell me it is the perfect time for them to get their messages across because the rest of the world is asleep, the electronics on your side of the world are for the most part shut down, it is easier for you to access this information from them.

The first time it happened to me, it was about five years ago, right after Obama was elected the first time and the world money system was, to put it softly, not in good shape. I kept getting woken up with thoughts in my head of how it could be fixed, things that could help. Obama started a website for the general public to email him if anyone had any answers as to what had happened, or ideas as to how to fix what was happening. I was working a full time job and needed my sleep, and bought some sleeping pills, thinking they had helped me in the past when this had happened, and which I thought was me getting older, and my sleep patterns changing. Little did I know....when the sleeping pills didn't work, after several nights of being woken up with these thoughts in my head, I finally gave in and got up and got some paper and a pen and started writing these thoughts down. Over the course of a few weeks I got a 50+ page essay on what had happened and how to fix it. I sent it to this website, blurry from lack of sleep, and then I sat down and re-read it. And that was the first time I realized I hadn't wrote it. I thought I had, they were my words in my head as I was writing, it was my voice in my head, but the way that it flowed all together was simply not mine. And where did the ideas come from anyway? Strange, but true. And the stranger thing is I kept a watch on CSpan of things that were happening and what the government was doing, the hearing they were having, and some of the ideas in this paper they acted upon and implemented. Now I'm not saying it was because I sent them this essay or whatever it was, there could have been thousands of people that sent them the same thing, how do I know, but it really was my first channeling :). And I think now, because I acted upon it, it changed the course of my life at the time, where I was headed. Strange indeed.

So, instead of fighting it, you might get some paper and a pen, and see what's up.