View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Pathfinder
Ok, let me rephrase because I really should have been more specific here.

I wasn't asking this question because I don't know how to do my own research or because I don't know scientific fact related to colour and vibration. I was looking for how different people perceive healing energy in their own right. Some people actually have the ability to see different colours in doing readings and energy work. It doesn't make them wrong if they see a different colour...

The "information" I was referring to is a book called Your Seven Energy Centers by Elizabeth Clare Prophet and Patricia R. Spadaro. I was pointed to Elizabeth as being an interesting lady who wrote some good books. Now, I suppose these authors could have just made everything up to put in their book, but I think it's more likely they were sharing there perception of how they see healing energy and I'm sure they are not the only ones. I'll point out that I can't see any energies, that's why I'm interested!
They go all through the chakras in this book with what seems to be fairly good information and correlates with a lot of the other research I have done

but the colours are;

root/base: white
sacral: violet
solar plexus: purple and gold with ruby flecks
heart: pink or rose
throat: blue
third eye: emerald green
crown: yellow or gold

Interesting, so why such a different vision of colour? Does anyone else see colours like these? I mean purple and gold with ruby flecks is pretty specific, I figure she must be going on something.

Wolfy