View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Newbie ;)

(An arch angel of light workers?)
It wouldn't surprise me if he was an arch angel or something. I thought arch angels were giant beings when they came into the earth, so I wonder if he's getting words mixed up.

Anime is a form of animation, which is a mode of story telling. Stories manifest from meaning that we derive from life. It's a form of "thinking" and learning; so we can't discredit the compilation of media. It's possible for worldly entertainment to stimulate spiritual experiences or wisdom; not by listening to it, but if it's similar enough to a given truth, one might start to channel that truth with more or less accuracy.

The good news is that the metaphysical plane has natural ways of keeping the wrong truths from reaching the wrong ears at the wrong times in the wrong ways. Daemons will no doubt thwart attempts to spread God's truth, but this only works if truth is spread wrongfully, so it acts like a natural regulator; allowing people to grow in a divine, timely manor instead of being set aflame by the truth.

This also allows anyone who IS some kind of agent to go through archangel puberty with minimal repercussions. God forbid an Archangle finds an autistic body to live in lol!

The other thing about it is this. One can easily channel the thoughts of other people or beings; so weather you're a thing, or if you're just channeling the thoughts of that thing is hard to determine; accept that you're statistically not likely to be something like the reincarnation of Jesus. I used to believe I might have been the reincarnation of Jesus, and a friend told me a story about a guy who posed as Jesus and called him forth. My friend hesitantly approached him, but retreated in the end.

I know from several experiences and testimonies that when someone channels the thoughts or states of another being, it seems like you are that being. I think this is a common thing that happens to some people who seek God diligently, which is why it's common for people who seek Christ to think that they are Christ, but really, that's just what it's like to hold the spirit of Christ present within you.

Minus his list of "hints," what he's describing sounds exactly like the conventional description of archangels or earth angels and the extent of their experiences and human-like limits. A quick google search can pull it up. In fact, It wouldn't surprise me if writers found themselves channeling divine knowledge as they wrote their stories. I consider it Religious ficton. It's based on Religious truth, but it poses new prophetic circumstances that exploit these core truths in different ways. My current favorite anime is Index, which is really something.

"...I decided why not tell everyone about this so they are ready?" Several good reasons.

1) no one will believe you apart from people who have already discovered some trace of these truths or statements through prayer and seeking, so you're not really accomplishing anything.

2) it provokes daemons to attack the truth out of people to thwart God's efforts, truths God himself would never have told them in the first place for those exact reasons. God has all the time in existence to educate his children properly and save everyone, in spite of our timely deaths. (speaking from personal prayer experiences)

3) Any amount of truth people need to know, can be taught to them through the holly spirit itself. No need for mass media, we need only pray that God gives us guidance. On the flip side, any information that's distributed apart from the holly spirit is undermining God in the first place, which is an act of faithlessness (or just ignorance).

When someone has radical thoughts or experiences like you do, it is hard to contain. Anyone who seeks God out, Archangel or otherwise, might have all kinds of radical experiences with no one to share it with. God bless these forums! That's just my two sense on the matter.