View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:10 PM
Shilao

Hi Westleigh,

Thanks for your response and link. I found great solace and sense in your words. I hadn't considered that it could be from my previous lives, makes a lot of sense with the Kundalini as it is, a very deep personal spiritual awakening.

I prefer not to think about the experiences I had, once I do I really go into the state of emotion that would be felt if actually experiencing the same event and it is beyond my ability to cope with.

I agree with your theory regarding the languages, two of the things I came out with in Swahili, if it is Swahili, was, om wai - the *****, and malaya nolo wa - Molo's prostitutes. I couldn't figure out why I was chanting that, but the traumatic experience would explain it. Also, the smallest tribe in Kenya is apparently called El Molo which likely suffered from slavery in the past, so points to it being a real recollection.
The other chants were random,
am mwana - am the son, seems to be about another spoken about person, or connection with a male spirit.
wola - O
am balee - always with, guessing that is the spirit saying that she/he is always with me or my previous life's spirit.
am baya manala - am wrongly located, definitely rings true to me, never felt at home in the western world.

The latin I don't feel there is a history of trauma, it is very often about God and Jesus, like, Semper cogitae virtutem sanctus spiritus, Corpus sanctus spiritus domini nostrum etc, sometimes it appears random without logic, or with some diffuse meaning. A sentence I just thought of was - im vade omni apus dote - which apparently means, Go on, among all the dowry. Intriguing to say the least.

You've got a very wise outlook on things, I'm grateful for your help :)

Thanks again for the link, will check it out tomorrow, will be good to discuss it, so many symptoms I've had that before finding out about Kundalini made no sense at all.

Blessings to you,

Shilao