View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyG
Seems we are very alike that way. I've written two books that, apart from many other things, have various parts that involve doing exactly that.

I like the sound of it.

As for the rest of what you said.
It sounds like you have long lasting visions with much detail, doesn't that get a bit much to bear & also tiring? Does it happen often?

As for the exorcisms, is this something you do a lot of?

And the dreaming prophetically, not something I'd want to experience too often.

Thanks for your insight & explanations. Hope you don't mind me asking more questions?

Hey,

Ya know what, I like you, have written a book. Mine is for my children. Parts of it are on this topic as well. It is nearly 1000 pages now, someday I might feel like its finished.

The visions never physically tire me out. It use to bother me in my younger days because I didn't understand what was going on. I thought I was crazy for awhile there. So, I started researching and learned a lot. This type occurrence is an every day event IF I got out into public. I try my best not to do that. I enjoy the silence and the stillness.

I have only done an exorcism once in the spirit realm. I didn't exorcise the entity, instead I cleansed the land and the entity left.

I have exorcised my own home. There were some entities here that were making themselves known to my mom, my twins and myself. They were getting more angry towards us. I transmuted their energy into the white light of the holy spirit. I used the power of God, Jesus and my own power. Using my own power is something I dont normally do, but as a Mom, I felt the need to protect. Using my own power did drain me and boy there is a whole story that goes along with that. Anyways, all activity has stopped in my home.

Seeing the future can be a hard thing to bear. On the flip side though, I have seen many blessing come to fruition as well. It has really taught me the importance of detachment.