View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Master
Forest Faerie giggling at me; Grass Elves meditating serenely; some kind of Lord of the Dance type figure that was darting in and out of dancers making them noticably more joyous; 3 spirit doctors/wizards that performed an energy healing on me; some kind of freindly and small dancing spirit witch replete with pimple; I was looking at a picture of Krishnamurti and it came alive for a few moments...he once said that he and his bro were looking at a pic of the buddha and the buddha "sent them a thought" so I put it in that category. Countless others but those were the most memorable. This was mainly due to shamanic practises that I don't encourage. In the waking state I've had a few experiences but generally I don't see the fae. I shared conscioysness with a single celled organism whilst in normal waking consciousness...blew me away...offered a mind share and his consciousness new no bounds and I withdrew in awe...wish I hadn't.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."