View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal

If you right about about heaven being whatever I choose it to be then I should find myself in a paradise surrounded with animals and guitars.

Cal
If animals and guitars you wish, then in astounding abundance you will have them.

Guitars in the spirit world are a little different to those upon the Earth. Their designs are modified to allow the music itself to be triggered via thought instruction and memory recall. That is to say, your memory of different sounds will be fed to the guitar itself and it will amplify the sound in any way, shape or form you instruct it. They do not have the same limitations as string guitars found on Earth. The music then, will actually take on a life of its own and, in a very real and visual way, dance in front of your very eyes. The material that makes the guitars are actually also alive and will respond to your touch. In fact, every material you will encounter in the spirit world is alive with its own consciousness. Nothing stays still, all moves and interacts with your presence.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸