View Single Post
Old 28-07-2017, 11:01 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
...to go be born as someone named Mitsuha. Why was I shown that instead of the actual life?...

I suppose I'll have to go and see more of Mitsuha's life to figure out the answer to my question.

As for going through my own childhood again that sounds like a complete nightmare so I'd rather avoid that but thank you for the advice.

I can do past life regression by myself. I see totally different things in regression, what my brains produces. Brains romantices everything before I see a total naked truth, and it is not always so nice things you will see in regression. You can see suffer, dying, raw living atmospheres and etc.

You have to be prepared and ready to understand, what you want to know from the past life. You have clearly traumas from the chilhdhood and you can't handle them. How can you handle it if you see more traumas? I have had my own traumas too. I handled them in meditation and I asked guides to teach me how to go through all of those bad things.Finally I was ready to release all the bad feelings. I accepted those things as part of my life story and then let them go. Then I was ready to know what I need to watch from the previous incarnation. After watching I healed again a lot when my body/mental suffers recovered.

I don't know anything about angel gabriella, but I understand you can ask arc angel Gabriel to help to situations when you have problems with raising kids, childhood problems or any kind of family things. I would suggest you to encounter your childhood traumas. If you keep your vision as proper, you can be a quite sure, your guides and angels are prepared you to face your things that way. You could observe Mitsuha's life as third person view and learn. You never know how the spirit world arranges things, just trust and enjoy the ride. That's how I see your situation