View Single Post
Old 18-07-2011, 01:55 PM
chakragal

Interesting. I took the Beliefnet quiz (as I often do periodically as a litmus test to where I stand-it is ever-developing). Recently I have been coming up as neo Pagan a lot, whereas before, it might have been on the list, but like a good ten down. I looked it up-it has the same description listed above, and indeed, I do fit a lot of that to a point, but I definitely do not identify myself as Pagan. I've been doing yoga and also believe in Chakra energies which are much more so Eastern, more along Hinduism, and their gods also correspond with some of the chakras (I'm no expert on that-just know some generalities). When I read about Hinduism (on other sites from Beliefnet too)-a lot of their beliefs correspond with mine-but the Beliefnet quiz renders me around an "83%" match, but like right now 100% for neo Pagan, but usually UU is right up there too. UU for sure is more of a fit, although in general, certainly no belief in a deity/ies is needed, but I do believe in a Divine. The Beliefnet quiz also isn't the end-all, be all, but it does give food for thought.