Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Guide
Well, Mr G, it’s been quite an amazing week (more about that later).

I'm glad that other forum members are enjoying the posts - and I hope between us, we've introduced a few people to Uriah Heep and Matt Kahn!

Quote:
What it does is through up all kinds of questions for me and there's this 'it's been there all along' feeling to it.

I have that feeling about Matt’s teachings, which is taking my internal vocabulary and the way I see the world and turning it upside down. There’s a part of me that wishes I knew this years ago but then maybe I wouldn’t have been ready for it, or not got it, so I’m accepting that the time is now.

Quote:
At this particular point in time Matt's teachings are here to show you a few things - although I think more will come later. For the time being they are preparing you for tackling your trauma on an emotional/Spiritual/ level.

Gosh, absolutely. Just last week when I read that, it didn’t really resonate but now it does as it is happening in this last week (more about that later).

Quote:
Strange that you got three plus one angels and a triangle plus a circle. Have you ever thought about how many 'threes' there are? And how much the triangle features in geometry and Sacred Geometry? The triangle and the circle are the most basic of building blocks and often the most difficult to understand, yet they remain the keys.

No, it hadn't really occurred to me.

Quote:
How does the triangle and the circle relate to what's going on with you, or doesn't it?

The triangle and circle have gone in the past week along with the aura soma bottles; I felt very much that this was a clearing of the decks in preparation for was to come.

Quote:
You of all people should know how it feels to have health issues that the doctors can't cure. Is there something stopping you from thinking about it differently?

I accept that but currently, I believe the price was too high. But that may change.

There’s some seriously deep spiritual do da going down at the moment! “Where to begin .....”

Last Thursday I had a dream I was in a large hall of a stately home and there was a big half metre orb hovering above me. The orb then moved down into my body, merging, joining with me. A quartz crystal chunky point fell onto the floor with black symbols engraved in it.

I couldn’t remember any of the symbols but when I lay in bed Friday night, I instantly saw the crystal with what looked like two circles side by side, wasn’t sure if this was the infinity symbol or not but it didn’t look like an 8 but two circles. Dowsing confirmed it was two circles side by side.

So Saturday morning arrives and I have my first session of Bowen therapy and as soon as the practitioner asks me to imagine something soothing, before I could conjure up a nice sandy beach, the quartz crystal was there with the two circles. When spirit puts something in my third eye, if I try and change it, it feels very uncomfortable, so I just went with it, kind of surprised how quickly and clearly it was there. They did throw in an aura soma bottle, blue over magenta; I think just to give me something familiar.

Then about half way through the session, another symbol came in, on the crystal, like an upward stroke with a left tilt. Again, wasn’t sure if this was the number one or the letter I.

I did some looking on the net and couldn’t really find anything that matched either of these symbols and I looked at Japanese calligraphy, runes, and Celtic symbols.

Then during last night, I had another new symbol OxO. Gravy granules aside, I asked my guides what is the meaning of all these symbols that I had no reference for. “To aid the healing” and that they are a code to my body on the earth plane.

The practitioner said I was in pretty good shape, apart from these trauma ailments and it was sort of affirming when she went through a fairly long list of illnesses and diseases and me saying no, I don’t have any of those.

I did notice when she was working on my back, the familiar heat energy starting up in response. I’m definitely going back for further sessions.

Also, the week before this, my dowsing had wanted to choose the next video of Matt’s to watch and it was ‘a message to all light workers’ in which he was talking about the importance of having good reasons for the choices we make. So, instead of my usual heaping all my eggs into one healing modality and having a determination that this is it, this is going to heal me and being disappointed, I thought well, hey ho, I’m going to start Bowen out of curiosity and interest to see if this healing modality fits in with my divine plan and is maybe the modality that could offer healing” or something along those lines.

So this morning I do feel mildly agitated at times but it’s OK for me to feel agitated and I’m safe enough to feel this agitation (Matt’s Finding Safety) and “I’m feeling this agitation to clear this from the collective conscious for the wellbeing of all.”

I can’t tell you how liberating it is to have a narrative for the emotions and reactions I feel to all things.

So, I’ve been advised not to run for several days which feels very odd but I’m circulating some new energy by not running on a Sunday!

I meant to say in my last post, after your dream, who doesn’t like a bit of Jeff Lynne and ELO. I have Out of the Blue, Discovery and the lesser popular Time. If you don’t have that one in your collection, I’d seriously recommend it, it’s brilliant. That whole album sparked off the beginnings and outline of a novel (which I never finished).

Quote:
And then there were three.

That really made me laugh!

Thanks Mr G, for your continuing insight and support, it makes me feel safer to be sharing this.

Patrycia