View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 09:05 PM
Suspended
Guide
Well, I'm about 5 ft 10 inch, so I want a partner who is somewhere around
5ft 4inch - 5ft 8inch. Shorter than me, but not too short and not too close to my height.

She has to be skinny/fit, or near the same BMI as me, because I'm sort of skinny, but still in the normal BMI range for my height. I do martial arts and exercise so no fatties.

I prefer above average intelligence, but she doesn't have to be that smart. A woman who is smarter than me would be slightly intimidating/offputting, but not really because I have met women smarter than me. Maybe 110-125IQ. And a similar or higher EQ(emotional quotient).

A nice complimentary personality, must be intuitive. I think I get along best with intj, entp, enfp, and infp women.

I like anywhere from medium tan to light skin.

Nice silky hair.

Must embody a very feminine energy, because I am masculine.

Must have at least 1 or a few things in common, maybe a hobby or something like spirituality or technology, maybe same food we like or music.

Oh yea she has to still love me when I'm at my worst, and I would have to still love her at her worst.

Oh yea she has to gawk and go wild for me the first time she sees me. This lets me know they really like me for me, not something superficial about me.

I don't care too much about socioeconomic status. Sometime people who are too high class and snobby put me off.

Yea... I have some pretty high standards. But luckily I already found the woman of my dreams, she fits everything here AND MORE!