View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 01:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hello All,

Sometimes when I meditate, I will ask spiritual questions in hopes that I will receive enlightenment (which I usually do).

Recently, I've been concerned about my swearing. I don't swear often, but enough to warrant redress. One of my favorite historical figures is St. Joan of Arc and she abhorred swearing of any kind.

So, I asked in meditation, if I would get grounded once I get to heaven for all my swearing (just being silly). This was the reply: It's not the words that are troublesome, words are just symbols for sentiments. It's the energy emitted from the words.

So, if I'm cussing out a fellow driver on the road doing something wreckless, the swearing is emitting negative energy out into the world.

So, on another occasion, I asked about God and Jesus. I was a little shocked about what I got back. The information came in so quickly. I wanted to know if we had to acknowledge Jesus first before we asked God, you know, like a middle man thing.

I got the message that our souls know and understand Oneness, but our 3-D dimensional Earth selves must overcome the boundaries imposed upon our life experience. God (or whatever your concept of Higher Power) is the crossing bridge to understanding the Oneness, and Jesus is the railing. The Bridge serves as the Transitional piece to re-knowing our Oneness.

Makes sense in my on unfolding in this way.