View Single Post
Old 27-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Sungirl

Hi Gerry

It's good to hear that you are feeling better, however I have to ask... have you learned anything? Other than taking the remedies are you going to make any changes to your life?

You have been given both practical and spiritual advice and I wonder if you have heard any of it. Of course it is your choice but I wonder, if you don't make changes, even if just to your financial situation, how long will it be before you are back in the same place again?

I don't for one second wish to knock you down and destroy your faith, but god helps those that help themselves. We can use the analogy of sitting in a boat in a river. We can have faith that the flow of the river is guided by spirit, but when rocks come up we bounce off them and risk damaging the boat, or falling out into the river..... or we can get ourselves a paddle. We still trust that the flow of the river is guided by spirit but we can paddle round the rocks to stop us getting hurt.

What happened to you as a child sounds terrible. You couldn't steer your boat at that time, you were too young, but now you are an adult and you can pick up that paddle and row your way to a better life; still guided by spirit, but so much happier and safer.