View Single Post
Old 20-12-2017, 04:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Suggest it's different for everyone seems to me if you intend working with the angelic and that's your perception and understanding of the spiritual realms you will connect with them, if You've studied through the native american system and your aim is to connect with your spirit guide then you will, if you then switch to studying Christian Archangels your visions, psychic impressions and meditations change accordingly. These spiritual experiences act as evidence of the spiritual world but it's shape, form and dynamics boggle my mind.

My initiation and ceremonies were presented through the native american spiritual tradition and rites because that's where my understanding and passion lay yet a Christian friend would experience a Christian passage of rite on initiation. We need to be able to perceive psychic information in some way to facilitate the experience hence people are usually quite spiritually developed and very few hit initiation before they're 45, alongside most have been seeking spiritual experiences for 20 plus years. I was seeking truth and peace and persistence has served me well thus far. We basically move up the ranks as we climb hitting ceremonies and spiritual experiences including a cleansing ceremony for one and the last experience was angels from a higher ranking coming down to bless me with honours so I was told but they weren't angels in line with my perception of angels they were my idols namely Mother Theresa, Madame Blavatsky, Pope John Paul etc.