View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Well, I get that the feeling is the most important part. It's just that i don't have the feeling i am looking for is the problem. However, here's something that had dawned on me about a month or two ago:

I'll just use height as an example of this but let's say if I affirm to myself that I am 5'5, there is no emotional response from my inner being regarding that statement, and if there is it's not a very positive one. Why? Because my inner consciousness feels it's not true or notices that I am the opposite of that, that I am 5'11, and has a negative response to that.

So the same would apply if i would just think from the perspective of already having what I want.

This may be my issue:
I really want this thing so I would like to get into vibrational alignment with it... to experience the vibrational version of it because i know it will feel amazing and that i would love to experience the vibrational version of this desire. How do I do that? Oh, by focusing my mind and attention on it already existing in the vibrational version of my existence... that being because this desire exists there... so i should be happy with the fact that it exists now. But how do I do that? I don't know how to do that! This means it'll be a long time before i can vibrationally sense it! I can't feel it! I can't vibrationally sense it and there is no way for me to do so!

And this is where all the frustration comes in.

What has dawned on me now is that it may be that I should just think from the position of already having it and just be okay with no feelings regarding that vision as i want.

Could it be that i'm applying so much effort that that is why i don't feel the vibrational experience that i am seeking?

Oh, and there is also this:
Abraham/Ether would say i should relax. But to hear that advise strikes a negative response from me because i really want to feel this. I want to experience this ASAP! In a way, I don't have time to relax!

I know there has to be a way for me to feel the vibrational essence of it. There just has to. Find it is the goal.