View Single Post
Old 29-10-2010, 11:57 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, new here, first official post not in the Welcome area, :)

I'm not used to hearing the term spiriual healing - are you all talking about healing a physical sickness that I might call faith healing or hands on healing?

I was healed July 2009 of a severe hip issue that I had received alot of work on with little improvement for 3 years. I was dragged to a church and went to an "altar call" - had never heard that word before.
I was dragged the next night, too - I remember crossing my legs and telling my friend, " I couldn't do that last night."
On the 4th morning I walked to the bathroom and stopped midway -when I saw I simply walked like a normal person.

I know alot about "physical" healing...but don't want to horn in if that's different.

I'll take awhile to learn all your names! This is a very active forum. :)

Nice thread,
Miss Hepburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, new here, first official post not in the Welcome area, :)

I'm not used to hearing the term spiriual healing - are you all talking about healing a physical sickness that I might call faith healing or hands on healing?

I was healed July 2009 of a severe hip issue that I had received alot of work on with little improvement for 3 years. I was dragged to a church and went to an "altar call" - had never heard that word before.
I was dragged the next night, too - I remember crossing my legs and telling my friend, " I couldn't do that last night."
On the 4th morning I walked to the bathroom and stopped midway -when I saw I simply walked like a normal person.

I know alot about "physical" healing...but don't want to horn in if that's different.

I'll take awhile to learn all your names! This is a very active forum. :)

Nice thread,
Miss Hepburn

Hi Miss H

Yes this could be seen as spiritual healing albeit the aspect of being dragged to an 'altar call', as you describe it, is a ways more dramatic than the regular, gentle spiritual healing experienced by many recipients.

It can be called 'faith healing' but no faith is needed, or 'hands on' healing although in actuality it has nothing to do with the physical laying on of hands.

Experienced, authentic 'healers' (they don't actually do the healing ) are mostly caring, careful, emapthetic people and healing is often subtle and without pain, although minor discomfort and/or warmth (sometimes cold) at some point on one's body point may be felt.

Sometimes such healing is termed a miracle but the reality is that healing energy is no miracle and works within a framework of laws - even though we rarely know that framework.

As mentioned before the healing conduit ('healer') channels healing energy from unseen helpers in spiritual dimensions to the 'patient'. Distant healing - where the healer and patient are not physically close also occurs.

That's just an outline.