View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness
You laugh and have fun and time seemly speeds up. You are sad or very bored and time seemly slows down. It's not time itself, it's you and you could evolve that ability far beyond what the majority of society claims being only time.

The following example is based on my own experience and it's not being explained here for anyone to believe or not unless only they chose being it in they're own way. Either way I don't offer my awareness such as the following unless I feel it important enough and that doesn't make me or my life any better or worse than your own.

Evolving my ability to control time I learned to experience several extra hours in a day, Instead of the 12 hour period that many of us are so well programmed to experience, I added more which became a total of 15-17 hour total. Which also became very boring, so I removed that ability or most of it from my life, at this point. Every now and then it does come back.

Cool! Makes sense to me. I am timeless in nature and I am the space or capacity in the world seen thru me for time to exist. I'll have to try that someday. I like your forum name.