View Single Post
Old 29-12-2010, 05:49 AM
Master
No matter what so called personalities we believe we have, they are not who we truly are, they are as the real meaning of the word suggest, just masks, that we wear and call who ever we think we are. I believe that those who have this disorder are lost in trying to find their true identity, they have put on a mask to please their parents for whatever reason, but they found that one mask wasn't enough, so they had to put another on because the parent also change as fast as the one with the disorder change their mask. These people are usually very sensitive, especially when as a child. What these people need to do is realize that no matter what personality they believe they have, its never going to be who they truly are, I would say that one should try to realize this and go within and just be there in the silence, from there watch these personalities arise but don't take ownership of them, realize that their not you, you are the silence that is watching what is happening around you. The ego is behind all this confusion, realize that the ego just like your personalities are all illusionary, of course this will sound all too easy but just give it a try, and don't forget that the ego doesn't like you to find your true Being, for it will be the death of all of its chaos, that it lived through your mind in. This is my suggestion only.