View Single Post
Old 24-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I'm hunkering after buying another piece, I'm not sure why but I'm feeling a sense that my current piece is exhausted and needs a rest. that sounds crazy but really my life has moved forwards so much since it came - not necessarily in an easy way but a lot of rubbish has been cut through and realities have come into the fore in a big way.

I'm going to place my current stone in what I call my healing room - which is quite simply my recent loft conversion - undecorated and unfloored but it gets lovely light in there thanks to all the velux windows.

Belle owning more Moldavite is NEVER a bad idea. Because the price is only going up and the supplies are only going down. It's been rumored for 15 years now that the supplies were running low, so to sum it up the supplies really will run out in the next 10 years or so and all high-quality Moldavite will be off the market. Unless a collector decides to sell some of his collection, in which case other collectors will most likely buy them up and they won't ever reach the market for the average customer. So if you can afford it buy buy buy it up! That is my advice, I just received 3 new pieces of Moldavite today! That puts me at 15 high grade pieces of Moldavite, I don't even count my low quality pieces. I buy lots of them and just give them out to friends and family who I feel need a little Moldavite in their life!

My Moldavite addiction has become so overboard I am learning to speak Czech and searching Czech auction sites. I even met someone in the Czech Republic who said they will buy the stuff off the Czech auction sites for me and ship it to me for a 10% fee. Which is very reasonable without a doubt. CzechMoldavite.com said they will be adding new Moldavite on their site soon but it's been weeks since they said that and nothing. Also most of their Moldavite is from Chlum and I have about 10 pieces from there already.

Last thing Belle if you don't have the cash for more Moldavite at the time I suggest giving your piece a very good cleansing and re-charge it in the next meteor shower. If you can't wait that long re-charge it in the moon or sun light. Some people suggest the moon light since apparently the sun can fade the color of Moldavite and if I remember correctly the piece you bought had a wonderful color to it, so that would be a shame. Definitely give it a charge and if you have patience like I said Lukas from CzechMoldavite said he'll be adding some new pieces soon. So it's worth the wait, his website is getting pretty scarce on decent pieces at the moment.

P.S. just checked and there was a meteor shower on November 17th, so we missed that one. The last meteor shower this year is on the night of December 13th. So make sure everyone that you charge up your Moldavite that night!