View Single Post
Old 24-11-2012, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read
The dealer is azmeteorites. He has a variety of items on eBay, not just Moldavite. He does list Tibetan tektite that (per other posts in this forum) looks too shiny to be Tibetan, but since that seems to be what ALL the vendors are doing, I didn't count that against them. He does have a money-back guarantee, which was another reason why I thought that dealing with him would be a positive experience.

Their stone arrived with a card about Moldavite and other literature about rock shows, that I haven't read through yet.

Yup his Moldavite is real for sure. I have seen his stuff for several weeks, he recently just started dealing in Moldavite. Or he started back up, eitherway his stuff is definitely real so you're good to go! As far as the Tibetanites, yep you're right it's unlikely it really is. Almost everyone is doing that even some of the people selling them as "Tibetan Tektites" clearly state the piece is a Indochinite and was found in China to cover their behinds. I find it comical but someone who doesn't know tektites as well as myself wouldn't know the difference and would over pay for the cheapest tektite known to man.