View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:54 AM
Master
You're totally right. When working with Moldavite you absolutely must ground properly because Moldavite elevates you so high that unless you're probably grounded it leaves you suceptible to "outside influences". To think of it simply is our feet are our roots to the Earth that grounds us, Moldavite lifts us up off of the Earth and so we must extend ourself far enough to the Earth to remain grounded. Without that grounding we are left wide open to "other things." I always make sure I ground regularly since I work with Moldavite so often. Even with proper grounding it is going to bring issues to the surface though, that is just what Moldavite does. The issues it brings up are difficult to deal with because they are issues we have buried deep down inside of us for one reason or another. May not of been the right time to deal with it, might be an uncomfortable issue, it might be something you're not even aware of. Regardless though I have no doubts Moldavite will bring it to the surface in one way or another, I have witnessed it countless times and I have only been working around Moldavite for a couple months.